martes, 28 de mayo de 2019

DRAGON AND BALROG ALTERNATIVE



Por fin me ha llegado lo que pedí del kickstarter de Time of Legends: Joan of Arc. La caja es inmensa, y la verdad es que no recordaba que hubiese pedido también la mini del "Balrog", pero al abrirla lo he visto y... ok, me he acordado.

Primero el Balrog, una mini grande, no muy detallada, pero a la que con un poco de masilla y esculpiendo alguna cosilla se puede dar una gran apariencia de Balrog, las alas habrá que retocarlas un poco también. En la foto está Gandalf para las proporciones, es impresionantemente grande.

I finally got what I asked for from the Time of Legends kickstarter: Joan of Arc. The box is huge, and the truth is that I did not remember that I had also ordered the mini "Balrog", but when I opened it I saw it and ... ok, I remembered.

First the Balrog, a large mini, not very detailed, but to which with a little putty and carving some little thing can give a great appearance of Balrog, the wings will have to be touched a little too. In the picture is Gandalf for the proportions, it is impressively large.

NOV 50


Y luego el Dragón, dios mío, qué pedazo de dragón. Viene en tres partes, el cuerpo completo y las alas por separado, y vaya dos pedazos de alas. Se encaja con facilidad y tiene bastante calidad y detalle en el esculpido, y la pose es fantástica. Lo único que tendré que ver es si cabe bien en la peana del dragón de Games Workshop.

And then the Dragon, my God, what a piece of dragon. It comes in three parts, the whole body and the wings separately, and go two pieces of wings. It fits easily and has a lot of quality and detail in the sculpted, and the pose is fantastic. The only thing that I will have to see is if it fits well in the base of the Dragon of Games Workshop.

He puesto una foto con un hombre de la milicia de Lago para la comparación de tamaño... simplemente espectacular.

I put a picture with a man from the Lago militia for the size comparison ... just spectacular.

NOV 51


NOV 53


NOV 54

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario