domingo, 15 de noviembre de 2020

Y LLEGÓ EL CUARTO EN OTRA NOCHE DE PINTURA

AND THE FOURTH CAME IN ANOTHER NIGHT OF PAINTING




Anoche estuve pintando de nuevo con los Andaluces esta vez, no estuve demasiado tiempo, aunque acabé bastante tarde. No mucho tiempo pero tampoco me quedaba mucho para acabar el cuarto y último Merodeador de Moria.

Ya por fin tengo la compañía acabada, fotos de la compañía esta tarde, porque esta mañana he estado acabando uno de los dos Orcos de Moria que incluía con los Merodeadores.


Last night I was painting again with the Andalusians this time, I did not spend too long, although I finished quite late. Not long, but I didn't have long to finish the fourth and final Marauder of Moria.

I finally have the company finished, photos of the company this afternoon, because this morning I have been finishing one of the two Orcs of Moria that I included with the Marauders.


INM 027



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario