martes, 6 de agosto de 2019

CUATRO ORCOS DE MORANNON MÁS

FOUR ORCS OF MORANNON MORE



A decir verdad ya están acabados los orcos e incluso los dos Gothmog, pero vamos a ir subiendo poco a poco. Si soy sincero hasta tengo bastante avanzado uno de los dos Ents, el de Majestic Bear, que vengo ahora de darle un buen tute y está quedando bien, para mi gusto.

To tell the truth, the orcs and even the two Gothmog are finished, but we are going to go up little by little. If I am sincere, I have quite advanced one of the two Ents, the one of Majestic Bear, which I have now come from work with and is looking good, for my taste.

En fin, os dejo con los orcos, una conversión, la del portaestandarte, y los otros, uno que no es de Morannon, pero que he pintado para que lo sea. Creo que tengo que pintar unos cuantos escudos más para que vayan todos con escudo.

Anyway, I leave you with the orcs, a conversion, that of the standard carrier, and the others, one that is not from Morannon, but that I have painted to be. I think I have to paint a few more shields so that everyone goes with a shield.


OMO 116


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario