domingo, 23 de junio de 2019

CASI LISTO

ALMOST READY



Me falta decidir un par de cosas y acabar de pegar la peana a una de dragón para tener mi nuevo Dragón acabado.

Me falta aún un poco, no estoy convencido del fuego que echa y tampoco de si darle o no luces, las luces que provocaría el fuego en la piel del bicho.

I need to decide a couple of things and finish hitting the base to a dragon to have my new Dragon finished.

I still lack a little, I am not convinced of the fire that throws and whether or not to give lights, the lights that would cause the fire in the skin of the bug.

030



Tanto las alas como el fuego están sin pegar, para facilitar el transporte, están pineadas con alambre, y puedo quitar y poner esas partes, decidí hacerlo así porque aunque se noten más las juntas me permite más maniobrabilidad cuando tenga que transportarlo.

Both the wings and the fire are unbonded, to facilitate transport, are pinned with wire, and I can remove and put those parts, I decided to do so because although the joints are more noticeable allows me more maneuverability when you have to transport it.

028



029

031



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario